A Human Iaijutsu master with 6 arms and a deadly seductive attitude.
Akai is a 24 year old 6 armed Iai Jutsu master from the Golden City to the north. She is tall with voluptuous curves, dark smooth chocolate brown hair and intimidatingly sharp golden eyes. Akai’s past is messy, filled with sadness, abuse, and murder. She was always looked down upon in the golden city due to the her appearance, which resembled the members of the infamous Spider clan, a clan shunned for their lack of honor and knack for rule breaking. She tried her best to fit in with everybody, but she was always treated as an outcast by most, specifically the leader of the Tiger clan. She toughened up and survived all the abuse from her peers by focusing on enhancing her skills with the Katana, this resulted in making her one of the strongest fighters in her age group. After gaining some recognition, Akai thought that the abuse would vanish, but she was mistaken as violent murders with strong evidence linked to her started. Akai tried to prove her innocence but no one believed her, so she escaped to avoid her unjust execution along with the murderer. Unfortunately for her, the killings did not stop. Where ever she went, the murders continued until she found a small tribe of gypsies that took her in. For a few years, the gypsies were her family, teaching her how to take advantage of her femininity as well as give her the space she needed to enhance her skills. One night, one of the gypsies was murdered with evidence pointing to Akai. Refusing to accept being framed and victimized Akai decided to leave the gypsies and journey south to Alaeth to start a life of her own and catch the killer that has left so many people dead in Akai’s name and so many unanswered questions.
- In Alaeth, Akai finds the fact that she blends in so well a blessing. She quickly gained some notoriety for her unique style of combat as well as her seductive behavior which left a trail of blood and many broken hearts. Life was easy here, but she wasn’t after this easy life and soon decided to find a job as an adventurer. Through various contacts in the city, she managed to land well paying job and without hesitation left to meet her new comrades. It was a party of freaks to say the least. An adorable young half dragon girl that has an outlandish charm, a friendly half orc druid with a boar that seemed to be much more damaging that it really is, a very paranoid and extremely greedy drow that seemed to have some form of fascination with Akai’s physical appearance, an extremely witty human, a very friendly creature that Akai couldn’t describe who was a bard. Akai smiled at the thought of this group even being real, but only time would tell the adventures that awaited them.
- The party had a lot of friction. The drow wasn’t being cooperative with anyone but the Half Orc and he was continuously worried, the human was curious all the time and was out to protect himself mostly, while the young girl was unbearable. Akai couldn’t deny her regret for joining this group and even considered leaving but that thought would become an impossibility as the young girl smashes a blue potion which resulted in the release of some form of premonition about some great evil, which the entire world apparently witnessed. The party didn’t even get a chance to think as a ridiculously strong wizard interrupts their mission and affirms to the party that they have been the cause of something serious, and they were assigned a new mission, all of them. Akai felt a little trapped, but she believed that everything happened for a reason. She accepted all this in silent frustration.
- The wizard’s name is Omistopher Carmail, and he ordered them to travel to mage city to meet with him there. Choosing to travel by ship, the party is acquainted with Tai Caruso. Akai was fascinated by him, as he showed interest in her and for some reason … he had 6 arms as well ! The party board the ship, as Akai was preparing for a saucy night with Tai, a door appears in their quarters and as they open it, a corridor with more doors appears. Going inside, the party is acquainted with the lady of doors. A kind lady that informs them of something odd happening in an old village and asks us to investigate. Akai was not happy about all this, she felt like she was being dragged and was beginning to lose patience. During the investigation in the village, Akai was repulsed by the eeriness of it all. The little scary girl, the doll house with the mutilated fae, the vision she saw of herself scalping a young boy, and the disgusting undead in the supposed “holy” church … She kept thinking to herself “Why the hell am I here ! I looked for an adventure and I get this !?”. When the young creepy girl appeared out of nowhere, looking sad and distorted, Akai was struck with sadness, seeing a bit of herself in this girl. She tried to talk to her but as she thought she was making progress, the obnoxious drow’s vulgar behavior interrupted everything. Akai was furious that she had no voice in this party that she was stuck in. Feelings of insecurity overwhelmed her, and she stayed quiet the entire way back to the lady of doors. When asked for a reward, Akai nonchalantly leaves the lady’s domain to return back to the ship. Little did she know that the lady had already given the party something that belonged to Akai …
- As they all settle back, the ship is attacked and Akai is knocked unconscious. She wakes up to find herself in Tai Caruso’s room. He appears out of nowhere and she has a little breakdown and starts asking many questions. She realizes what she is doing and that Tai was being an ignorant douche, she storms off to meet with the others. Only to get strange looks from everyone, especially the little girl. The party tell Akai that the little girl had a vision of Akai killing a golden dragon. The thought was ridiculous ! It was simply impossible for Akai to kill a dragon. She felt hopeless, until the party puts in an effort to proving that Akai had never done so, and convinced the little girl that the vision was false. She didn’t know why they did that … she thought that they did not value her, but here they are defending her. She was confused, yet somehow relieved. However, she felt like she knew who would give her that vision, the person that has been framing her. Was that person strong enough to slay a golden dragon ? why would they go to that extreme to ruin her life ? Akai felt hopeless. Until another the little girl had another vision of the dragon turning into a man and handing different scrolls to different warriors, one of which was a spider clansman. Akai was able to deduce that the scrolls were the vows of power for each of the clans back home. She was shocked … Why a vision like this ? was this some form of message ? the questions haunted her as the party made their way to mage city.
- Mage city was strange, yet fascinating. It gave Akai a subtle nostalgia for the golden city. The party headed for an Inn in the city and were invited to a feast by the Druid and the drow, which was surprising but the surprise was soon brushed aside when they revealed that they had a scroll with a spider clamp ornament clenching it. The scroll felt like it belonged to her, as the moment she laid eyes on the spider clamp ornament she would see 8 words, one of which was scribbled off but the other 7 words were there, in a beautiful golden light. The words were Courage, Poverty, Chastity, Abstinence, obedience, peace and Purity. Akai was trying to understand all this sudden change of fortune, but she didn’t care because finally … some of her questions would be answered. She felt like she was on the right track. The Human “rogue” soon came with news of someone requesting our help, and the party accepted.
- After the deed was done, the druid wanted to visit the shops, Akai was felt the need for a change of pace and decided to join him. After he was done, she asked him to accompany her to the outskirts of the city, a little bit into the forest because she felt like he was trust worthy. She told him that she was going to use the scroll, he wasn’t completely supportive of the idea but it seemed like he understood that this was something that she needed so he agreed to look out for her, should something happen. Akai opened the scroll and sat for a while trying to figure out what it meant. She gave up a while later and bu instinct, grabbed the spider clamp and simply put it around her neck, she thought it would just be there until she figures out what to do with it. Much to their surprise, the spider clamp comes to life and starts crawling on akai’s neck, moving around to reach the back of her neck. Akai felt a small sharp pain as the spider bit her in the neck. The moment that happened, the limps of the spider pierced through her skin and each leg would travel under her skin and into a limb. Once that happened, Akai felt a strong surge of power, a power that she felt belonged to her. Each word that was on the clamp appeared on each one of her limbs along with the 8th word which was Honesty. The druid was a little taken back realized that this was meant to happen, so he sat there watching her. Akai took the scroll and it seemed like there was space for her to sign her name. Upon further inspection, the scroll’s meaning seemed to be clearer in Akai’s head. These 8 words were vows, the vows given to each clansman upon graduating from his/her respective school. She knew that whoever took these vows is blessed with powers beyond imagination. The contract made it clear that the person who signs this contracts may choose one vow that they can break with no consequence. She deduced that the previous owner chose honest which was somehow sinister yet she didn’t care, she owns the scroll now and that is that. Akai signs the contract and chooses chastity as her broken vow and the glowing word on her limb is distorted. Akai was scared yet happy. This belonged to her, this is what she would find, and she would uphold these vows till the day she dies, with pride and duty. She now has the tool to prove her innocence and bring the killer to justice. Akai requests that the druid not mention any of this to anyone and he graciously agrees.